Laura E. Seal, CPA
- B.S. James Madison University, 1988
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Private Companies Practice Section of the AICPA Division for CPA Firms
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants:
- Current member of the VSCPA Planning for Accounting and Auditing Conference Committee
- Current member of the VSCPA Professional Ethics Committee
- Current member of the VSCPA Tax Advisory Committee
- Current member of the VSCPA Technology & Innovation Showcase Conference Committee
- Member, Northern Virginia Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Delta Gamma Fraternity
RANGE OF EXPERIENCE:
- Thirty-two years of public accounting experience, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Experienced in corporate, individual and estate taxation, review and compilation reporting services, valuation, estate management, litigation support, and financial advisory services
- 1988 – 1996 – Homes, Lowry, Horn & Johnson, Ltd.
- 1996 – Present – Fritz & Company, P.C.
American Institute of CPAs, Virginia Society of CPAs.