Christopher L Frost. CPA
Shareholder, Fritz & Company, P.C.
B.S. Virginia Tech, 1998
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Private Companies Practice Section of the AICPA Division for CPA Firms
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Northern Virginia Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Treasurer, Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce
- Presenter on special needs tax issues for the Down Syndrome Association of Northern Virginia
RANGE OF EXPERIENCE
- Twenty-two years of public accounting experience, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Experienced in corporate, individual and estate taxation, audit, review and compilation reporting services, valuation, and financial advisory services
- Industry experience includes real estate, legal, architecture, healthcare, restaurant, construction, hotel/motel, government contracting, travel and many other small business industries
- 1998 - 2000 - Leonard G. Birnbaum & Company, PC
- 2000 - Present - Fritz & Company, P.C.
American Institute of CPAs, Virginia Society of CPAs.