- Shareholder, Fritz & Company, P.C .
- B.S. Kansas State University, 1974
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants:
- Tax Division
- Personal Financial Planning Division
- Member, Private Companies Practice Section of the AICPA Division for CPA Firms
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants:
- Past Chairman of the Practice Support Committee
- Past Member of the Federal Taxation Committee
RANGE OF EXPERIENCE:
- Thirty-eight years of public accounting experience, Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Experienced in corporate, individual and estate taxation, audit, review and compilation reporting services, valuation, directorships, estate management, litigation support, and financial advisory services.
- 1974 - 1978 - Brown, Dakes, Wannall & Nobrega, CPAs
- 1978 - 1995 - Burdette & Fritz, Ltd.
- 1995 - Present - Fritz & Company, P.C.
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- 1992 - Winner, 1992 Money magazine Tax Preparers' Test
- 1993 - Burdette & Fritz, Ltd. named "Best Professional Firm" by the Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce
- 2003 and 2004 - Selected as one of the "Super CPAs" in Small Business Consulting by the Virginia Business Magazine
- Northern Virginia Medical Society Newsletter
- Northern Virginia Dental Society Newsletter
- Fairfax Connection Newspaper
- The Fairfax Journal Newspaper
- Executive's Tax & Management Report
- Virginia Land Title Association Magazine
- Consultant on tax to The Washington Post
- Consultant on tax to Money magazine
- Author of the Sixth Annual Tax Preparers' Test for Money magazine
- Past Member of the Editorial Advisory Board for the Executive's Tax & Management Report, a CCH INCORPORATED publication