Fritz & Company, P.C. is a Certified Public Accounting Firm serving the Washington Metropolitan area. We are conveniently located in Fairfax City, Virginia. We are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Private Companies Practice Section.
Founded by William A. Fritz, Jr., the firm is organized to provide a personalized approach to each engagement with responsiveness to your needs as our highest priority. We believe this is the best way to serve you and establish the basis for a lasting relationship.
The firm is proud of its continued commitment to excellence. William A. Fritz, Jr.'s first place finish in Money magazine's 1992 Tax Preparers' Test confirms the thorough and accurate process we use for tax preparation. More recently, Bill has served as a member of the editorial advisory board for CCH INCORPORATED's Executive's Tax and Management Report. We are community-involved with staff members holding responsible positions in professional and community organizations.
- Private Companies Practice Section of the AICPA Division for CPA Firms
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants:
- Tax Division
- Personal Financial Planning Division
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants:
- Past Chairman of the Practice Support Committee
- Past Member of the Federal Taxation Committee
- Current Vice Chair of the VSCPA Professional Ethics Committee
- Current Member of the Planning for Accounting and Auditing Conference Committee
- Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce Treasurer, 2007 - 2008
Honors & Publications:
- 1992 Winner of the Money Magazine Tax Preparers' Test
- Author of the Sixth Annual Tax Preparers' Test for Money Magazine
- Contributing Advisor to The Washington Post articles on Retirement
- Consultant on tax to Money Magazine
- Past Member of the Editorial Advisory Board for the Executive's Tax & Management Report, a CCH INCORPORATED publication
- Previously selected as Super CPA in Small Business Consulting by the Virginia Business Magazine
- Recipient of a Peer Review Rating of “Pass”, the highest level of proficiency rating available