- Shareholder, Fritz & Company, P.C.
- B.S. James Madison University, 1988
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Private Companies Practice Section of the AICPA Division for CPA Firms
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants:
- Current member of the Planning for Accounting and Auditing Conference Committee
- Current member of the Professional Development Conference Task Force
- Current vice-chair of the VSCPA Professional Ethics Committee
- Member, Northern Virginia Chapter of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Delta Gamma Fraternity
- Member, Business Leaders of the Community
RANGE OF EXPERIENCE:
- Twenty four years of public accounting experience, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Experienced in corporate, individual and estate taxation, audit, review and compilation reporting services, valuation, estate management, litigation support, and financial advisory services
- 1988 - 1996 - Homes, Lowry, Horn & Johnson, Ltd.
- 1996 - Present - Fritz & Company, P.C.